Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 166. ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴄʜɪɴᴇsᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ 2013
February 11, 2013 - Permalink - 4 Comments
Dear Diary 


It is Chinese New Year and I was very excited for this very season of the year where we went to the relatives house to collect Hongbao and this year I was extremely happy as my Cousin from Hongkong share with me good news that she is getting married soon next year .That shows that my family and I can go over there to celebrate..How are yours Chinese New Year for you guys? I have a new look with my new Brown dye and a long term break of work.I have a new set of braces colour and It is so cool .This year in the year of the snake I felt the weather is cooler and It is full of joy this New year .It is really Double Happiness.Going to Celebrate my Chinese New Year .