Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Chapter 174. Oblivion Movie,Sick cum Starbucks
April 23, 2013 - Permalink - 3 Comments
Dear Diary

I went with my dad ,my mum and my dad's friend Uncle Robert to Johore Bahru  and It was a last minute thing and we went to eat Nandos and there was a 10 bucks voucher as we ate the platter set and we went to buy tickets to catch Oblivion acted  by Tom Cruise .It wasnt very nice and quite of boring movie and we would not understand.Thanks to the latest news  in regards to the North Korea missile attack may be postpone to July . There was half price at Starbucks and we all drank Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino  and Uncle Robert drank Chocolate Chip Frappuccino .It was so nice that there was a huge crowd.We all had a eventful day at Johore Bahru.It is sad that Now that I am down with a flu.

My malaysia Starbucks card