Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Chapter 178-Lunch
June 17, 2013 - Permalink - 2 Comments
Dear Diary 


Today my mum, Aunty Kelly and I went to Hyatt for lunch at Mecca and we order many delicious food and it has been a while since I last went shopping since I started work at Trade Department in CIMB  and due to the bad haze in Singapore which was one of the highest case that hit PSI 431 and it was so bad that we had to wear mask when we go out.The air was bad and many people are required to stay indoors.Went to change my braces colour to "Rainbow" and Finally the haze level for today has finally be back to Normal where we can see the sun! I was down on fever on Monday and did not manage to go to Work !!Took some pictures with my friends.
Roisterrie Chicken

Me n Shannon

Mum-Steak
Salted Caramel -

Strawberry shortcake
Me n Dom