Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Chapter 177. Before and After New Perm Hair look
May 23, 2013 - Permalink - 1 Comments
Dear Diary 



My parents and I went to Johor  Bahru  to make some errands  and we went there by bus and  we had lunch at Nandos and it was good and later that day, We went to checkout the list of hair salon as I had my perm and had always wanted a curly hair. We checked out the  range of prices and  finally came to a decision to perm and cut my hair at Thomas and Guys  as it cost 208 ringgit.
BEFORE
AFTER

It was a long perm as it was my first  time doing it and  sit till back pain.It was a 4hrs perm and I keep dosing off  while waiting  for it to be done.It was a great day with my parents.Miss my sister as she is on a 6 week trip in Germany.