Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Chapter 193.Etude house DEAR MY CRYSTAL/MILKY GLOSS review 4
September 6, 2013 - Permalink - 4 Comments
Dear Diary

Etude's Dear My Milky Gloss in "Strawberry Latte"

The Dear My line has a Crystal Gloss, a Milky Gloss, Nail Polish, and Lipstick. I own most of the products from the line now, but this is by far my favorite. The look of the lip (and polish) line is very girly, the products have beautiful rounded edges and hearts on them, and most of them are either pink or silver. I've said in the past that I love that about Etude House. It's okay for makeup to look pretty in the packaging, and to have something girly and fun in your makeup bag. The feeling of the Dear My line is like being a little girl again and being fascinated with makeup, wanting to buy it because it's cute or shiny. While the products have a very playful and sweet look to them, they also are functional and work well. I've had a lot of lipgloss over the years, it's the standby gift from people who don't really know you too well, but this is one of the first ones that I bought for myself and really liked. I was drawn to it by the advertising, and continued to use it because of the quality.   

                                                                              

The shape is sleek and portable, it looks long but it isn't bulky so you can still carry it with you everywhere. When I took this with me to California, I think every girl I know asked to use the gloss at least once. It was in my makeup bag and my purse, and if someone spotted it, they would ask to use it. So it's not just my opinion, but also about five to ten other women I know who loved it as well. They come in a variety of colors, all labeled as different kinds of Lattes. There is Peach, Raspberry, Blueberry, Strawberry, Chocolate, Cafe, Mango-Orange, and Papaya! The colors are labeled well, each one of the "flavors" matches the color. I've had issues in the past with lip products being a different shade then in the photos, and I didn't have that problem with this line. I ordered the strawberry , and later bought the Blueberry, and honestly will probably buy some more in the future (I'm thinking about the getting the Sparking Violet and  the Shimmering Rose Pink. They all have a similar, light, floral scent to them that's very subtle.                                                                      

The applicator is a good length as well, and it works really well at spreading the gloss evenly. You can either wear the gloss by itself, or on top of lipstick. The colors of the gloss match some of the shades from their lipstick line, so you really can buy both and wear them together if you like. You can also apply a thin, light, layer or stack it up as much as you like. My favorite thing about the Milky Gloss is in the name, it has a "milky" finish to it. While a lot of glosses are overly shiny or sparkly, these ones have more of a natural, matte, finish to them. It's more casual and can be worn for every day without feeling overdone. It still looks like you are wearing something, but not in a way that overpowers your face or makeup.                                                        
                             
It's a real pretty colour .When I first saw it ,it reminded me of  the Candy Doll Lip Gloss.It's quite a sheer light pink colour it shows better on my hand than my lips. The colour appears to be quite sheer and subtle on my lips. It's meant to go well with the Dear My Blooming lipstick.
The formula is very thick but not that sticky. It's kind of like a gel and goes on your lips smoothly. It's quite a buildable colour but it'll feel very heavy on the lips.



 RATE:
DRESSABELLE
BALLERINA

Passionate
Kiss!
♥♥

Pros:
  • Cute and feminine  packaging!
  • Perfect to put on after putting on your pink lipstick/tint if you think your lips need more gloss.
  • It has a very nice strawberry smell which I like!
  • makes your lips look fuller.
  • Has a lot of product! 



Cons:
  • Packaging might crack if dropped
  • You can buy something of the same prince in Etude House  which can be twice as better 
  • has a sponge applicator which is more prone to germs (doesn't really bother me, but it might bother some of you)
  • Not Pigmented! Only a light pale pink shows up when you apply it on your lips. (almost like it's clear gloss)
  • Feels sticky and very hard to build up.




DEAR MY CRYSTAL GLOSS
01.Dazzing Cloral
02 Bling bling Orange
03.Twinkling Gold Beige
04.Glittering Diamond
05.Shining baby pink
06 Shimmering Rose Pink
07.Sparking Violet
08.Amazing Red
                               
                                  
                                                                   
                                      Etude House Dear My Crystal Gloss #CPK002 
Etude House Dear My Milky Gloss #MPP501 Blueberry Latte
Etude House Dear My Milky Gloss #MPP501 Blueberry Latte


        Etude House Dear My Crystal Gloss #CPP501




 RATE:
DRESSABELLE
BALLERINA

Passionate 
Kiss

♥♥

They both are useful for different makeup jobs and moods, so I alternate between them quite a lot. The gloss lasts long and isn't too sticky. It didn't slide off or bleed when I wore it, and I only apply it a couple time throughout the day (after a meal is my general rule). It feels comfortable when you wear it and doesn't dry out your lips. The only complaint, if I had to call it that, is that you'll probably leave kiss marks on all of the cups and napkins you use while you wear it, but that happens with pretty much anything that isn't a stain. I don't really mind that too much, and if I am concerned about that I'll just use a lip stain or something instead. They will also last a long time, I have been using the Papaya a lot for months now and still have plenty left! For a gloss they both work very well and are great to keep with you throughout the day if you want something to add to your look last minute.Overall, it's pretty obvious what I think about these. I really recommend them, and while these two are my current favorite colors there is an assortment to choose from. they are pretty popular so you can find them on other online shopping websites as well. You can buy them for roughly $12.90 each. Since they are good quality and last so long it's worth it. I hope you get a chance to try them out and let me know what you think!