Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Chapter 213- Standard Chartered Bank -Missing my colleagues
April 26, 2014 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary 

It has been a wonderful time in Battery Road ,Standard Chartered bank and I have many wonderful colleagues and I have met alot of new friends that I have in a brand new team -Letter Generation team.They are really nice and friendly .I was able to adept to the environment well. Thou,sometimes I can very frustrated with my colleagues with work matters ,we can handle the matter well .
We always have get together for lunch and had team lunch .I really enjoyed this moments we had together .It is so sad to see people resigning and joining.Especially the ones ,we are so closed suddenly resigned ,YingHan  and Andre ,who is leaving for another job. We went for satay with two of my closest colleagues Yati and Shihren.



Yati ,Shihren and Me







Yinghan And I