Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Chapter 206.INNISFREE Jejubija Anti-Trouble Essence R
January 23, 2014 - Permalink - 1 Comments
Dear Diary

These few days was kind of annoying for me, you will definitely know if you are a girl/woman you will woman suffer cycle every month. Yeah it’s pain and some trouble like acnes will come out, for me acne is the most annoying, why? It’s very difficult to heal it and more than that I have sensitive skin.
But Thanks to INNISFREE who developed trouble care with natural ingredients : no parables,no mineral oil,no artificial & fragrance, and no animals ingredients. That kind of skincare wouldn’t be problem for me.

This is description from the packaging :
This spot essence rapidly calms down sudden apparent breakouts with its torreya seed oil and green calamine ingredients.
[Directions] : Use cotton swab to gently apply onto trouble areas.
The packaging designed all blue and white color and using jejubija plant’s picture on it. The most I love is INNISFREE printed the box  using soy ink and it’s recyle paper! so it will show that they are 100% natural. For the product they using tube size 15ml, still using a picture of jejubija plant.










I know INNISFREE Jejubija Anti-Trouble Spot Essence R from a seller who sent me a sample of jejubija spot essence R then my sister tried it and she said it was amazing product! Her red pimple could hidden by the green color cream which INNISFREE Jejubija Anti-Trouble Spot Essence R has, so I tried put it on my “ fresh cooked” acne above my lips T.T

About texture and color? When I tried to pump the tube the light green came out with very smooth texture. When I tried to blend on my hand it’s very easy to blend with my skin. Then I swabbed it on my acne ,like my sister said the green color hides the red pimple!


after I wipe it gently on my hand it left bit of light green color
How do they work on my trouble?


I use it for 3-4 days at morning/afternoon and before bedtime

look picture below
Day 1 - First day came out (it's painfull T.T)
Day 1 - This is what happened after 3 hours, kinda smaller and purulence bit gone
Day 2 - The purulence cameback (its bigger than yesterday!) but it had brown spot indicate the acne ran dry
Day 2 - after 6 hours it shrunk! and dry then became red
Day 3 - the redness on day 2 have gone away and left small acne
Day 4 - it completely gone and left blemish
and still I have to apply it everyday to get rid the blemish but Thank God! it was just need 4 days.. usually it needs 10 days!
So it is amazing product right?


So far sister my  have tried their products , they are pretty amazing!! But I don’t use them continuously because I have dry skin and not pimpled type so I just use them when near on my cycle days.

Overall it's amazing product, I bought it for 18 USD but as you can see it can get rid away my pimple quick! 2 months ago my face full of acnes because I stayed at bangkok for 1 week (with crazy hot temprature! near 40 C) Then when I got back to home, I applied INNISFREE Jejubija Anti-Trouble Spot Essence W & INNISFREE Jejubija Anti-Trouble Spot Essence R together immediatelly, and as soon as I woke up the next morning, They completely gone!!! So I'm glad having INNISFREE Jejubija Anti-Trouble Spot Essence R for SOS trouble.

Like :
♥ not sticky
♥ doesn't scent anything
♥ light cream
♥ for all skin - esspecially senstive skin ( you'll love this!)
♥ quickly solve my problem

Don't Like :
 ♥ bit poignant when you apply on your trouble ( I don't know it or it just the acne which very pain)

Where can you get it :
♥ You Can Purchase it at any INNISFREE Outlet

Do you have same problem with me? Try to apply INNISFREE Jejubija Anti-Trouble Spot Essence R it's very amazing product!!!! >.<