Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Chapter 205. Late 2014 Resolutions
January 17, 2014 - Permalink - 3 Comments
Dear Diary 
                                         
Hello Guyys ! I am making  my New Year’s resolutions is a tradition that I like to uphold. So every year I pick out a few things to work on and keep the list framed by my bedside as a constant reminder. I recently looked back on my resolutions from last year, and I think I did a pretty good job with my 2013 goals. But this year, I was having a harder time coming up with a new set of challenges.Bought Some Pretty stuff for the year to begin with.
Love Infinity Bracelt
Sweetheart Ring




Celestia Ballerina Necklace

Cute Penguin PolishNail


Here are my New Year’s resolutions for 2014:

A bad habit I’m going to break:
Leaving myself too little time to get ready!
A destination I’d like to visit:
Europe and Switzerland
I’m going to work harder at:
 To exercise and lost weight- 20 kg.
A project I’d like to finish:
Decorating my home.
A class I’d like to take:
Korean Lesson.
I’d like to spend more time doing:
Hanging out
A food I want to eat more of:
Salads. They’re the easiest and best for me.
I want to wear more:
Dresses 
What are your resolutions for 2014?
To get a job and a good boyfriend Nice teeth.