Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Chapter 209.Happy Valentine Day @ JB & Job Offered.
February 14, 2014 - Permalink - 1 Comments
Dear Diary

Happy Valentine's Day ! It has been a wonderful time at JB for me as I did not celebrate Valentine's Day so my parents decided to bring me to Johor Bahru to run some errands before the starting of my new job.FYI.I had a new job opening back at Standard Chartered Bank.I went to so many company's for me and to my dismay, I feel so blessed that I have so many Job opening from Recruit Express from media, Insurance line to Banking Line.The job offers me a range of $1500-$1900.There are the interviews that I went for - Shine International ( Media ), UOB Bank, HSBC,Singtel,Royal and Sun Alliance Insurance, Prudential and this job was from Kelly Services -Standard Chartered Bank at MBFC.

I  was waiting for the news from Standard Chartered Bank yesterday that I was Offered for the job role of a year as analyst for CDD ( Customer due Dilligence) at Marina Bay Financial Centre. I was happy that I Jump for joy as I was given the opportunity.We went to Nandos for lunch and do little shopping .Went to have a hair cut at Jantzen  and  I have a same haircut with Yoona from Girls Generation.Very happy with my new look and my new job starting on Monday and had a great time.