Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 025.ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴀʟ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ sɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʏᴏɢ
September 18, 2010 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary.

On 17 September 2010 at 7.30pm .Rong Rong and her friend could not join us at the Universal Studio Singapore as they do not have the tickets .Yenching ,Maslinda, Thomas, Uncle Chao ,Ron,Jiong Hao  and myself went to Universal Studio Singapore  .It was my first time there .I did not expect it was so fun and exciting .I went to the Madajascar park which was a merry go round but it was fun although it was like a small kids.I seated on the lion and it was so cool .than headed to take photos with SHREK and Princess Fion and they all went to take the roller coaster rides I did not went as I was Afraid.Went to watch Water World show .It was Similar to the at the USA.Did not take the Revenge of the mummy - as I was afraid. Went to see the 4D show. .The show was so fun and it was like you took a ride! AWESOME
 
Then we went to see all the rides ...The queue were very long and it took nearly a long time to queue .We went for dinner at MEL's Drive IN  and took alot of pictures and headed off for the last ride which was the Jurrassic Park Rapids Adventure.Went with Thomas and two more friends .I was totally drenched when I came out . It was fun. Went home late and I enjoyed Myself.