Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 020. ɪᴛ ғᴀɪʀ
June 11, 2010 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary

Park Shin Hye

Jang Geun Suk

Lee Hong Ki
Jung Yong Hwa
Yesterday ,My parents brought me and my sister to the IT fair @ Suntec because my dear little Xiaomei wants to buy her Sony Camera W320 Pink .We went to Hyatt hotel for lunch at Mecca 9 restaurant and we ate alot .Waaahhh ! the IT fair was very crowded .My dad bought a new phone which is Nokia NX6. I was very angry when he use my IC to continue his phone plan .Went for lucky dip ? Guessss what he get Robinson Voucher $ 50...My mum damn happy like mad .My sister did not get her camera from IT fair as there wasnt any of her model she wanted ,Headed to Marine Parade to Parasik to get her camera ..  Headed to Grand Mercure for Dinner and we ate Fried rice , Hor Fun, Fried Garlic Roasted Chicken and mee suar.Bought cakes fromWAVE GRAND MERCURE cafe and we headed home .. I wanted my Iphone but muz wait till next yr . I like A.N.JELL. My sis say I have obsession in Brushing teeth as i have my braces on.