Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 019. ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴊʙ ,ᴇxᴀᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ
June 6, 2010 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary
Well ,It has been a long time time since I last posted in May ,My POM exam as just over on Wednesday.It was so far so GOOD.I expected an A for this module ...Today,I went to JB with my mother friends in a Car and It was Raining Cats and dogs in the morning .Went to eat Bak Kut Tei @ one of the shop .The food was damn long and it was very hot and was packed.After that we went to Organic shop called Zhen Xin bought alot of organic food.Went to Jusco. " I almost lost my parents as I ownself walk " We bought alot of Fruits, drink and Vegetables .Ate durian .IS DURIAN Sale..AHHH! I yell ..(i lov it).Went to eat  Nandos Chicken .It was Super nice ? Went Shopping then went home till Now ?

Yesterday went to the dentist to put my separator for my bottom"Expansion!" Well it was a little numble and soon I will be able to PUT my bottom braces soon " and was my cousin bdae that day?
HAPPY BDAE SWEETHEART! Shuhua