Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 009.ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʙᴜsɪɴᴇss ᴇxᴀᴍ
March 10, 2010 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I am back from my school exam for   Writing for business ,The paper sucks alot .I say appeal letter comes out it really comes out.I really hope I pass can already. Today went for my last paper of HUMAN RESOURCE ADMINSTRATION, I manage to do the paper  well .I can do at least 70%-80% correct. BTW, we lost our way to exam hall as it is surpose to be at THE FUNCTION HALL not in the INDOOR SPORTS HALL. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Went out with CONNIE after exam , We went to her house as she need to change her clothes to SGH and she went for x-ray sleeping test,while waiting for her i play her IPHONE Games .Then Headed to Bugis to buy my bag as it is torn The bag i bought cost $35.90 and the person gave me $30 then i short of cash.so the sales people refuse so we walk out twice the final around after that i went i went home to take cash went down yo bugis again to buy it .The sales people sell me @ $28 ?so good...


Bought the bag and after that I went to Connie friend" Vivien " shop to meet her friend help her take care ? They went to the toilet ,Vivien friend taught who am I ?So funny?
It is holiday now ? I AM FINALLY FREE FROM STUDYING FOR A MONTH:) ? SO happy today.