Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 006.ɴᴅᴄ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋᴜᴘ
February 11, 2010 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary


Today I went to the NDC for cleanup and polishing  of my teeth ,Well I was shocked that I have a wisdom tooth and they numb my teeth during the process ouch!!! Went to chinatown to see the CNY decoration so nice ..Thinking of my makeover of teeth.I hope to get it done soon.It was numb that i cant eat .Do you think I shd extract four teeth and a wisdom tooth at one go ?? By the way ,I need to go back to NDC again after CNY ...and to make a decision of doing the surgery or not .The extracting of teeth and which to be put out next two weeks....SCARRED....The dental doctor asks me whether IT was PAINFUL ,I control it ...So brave...She told me that the previous patient could not take the pain. Goodbye