Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 021.ᴍᴏᴍ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴsʜɪᴘ
June 26, 2010 - Permalink - 0 Comments

Dear Diary

It has been a while since I last blogged well.I was pretty buzy with my intern life @ MOM ( Ministry of Manpower).What am I doing there as what ?" Well I am working in a department in Foreign Domestic Work Permit Department(WPD) for 3 weeks .The role that currently I am doing is I submit such as appeal ,sponsorship,fixed deposit and those .It was quite fun .The staffs there are very friendly and i have learnt alot through this Internship .Well ,Today I went out with my sweetie to Bugis Street ,We ate Pasta Mania ,bought a nice dress ( my sis called it jail shirt) bought a Pig Rabbit and a necklace( HE is Beautiful Korean drama).Update you guyys more soon