Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 024.ʏᴏɢ ᴀᴛ sᴇɴɢᴋᴀɴɢ sᴛᴀᴅɪᴜᴍ
August 26, 2010 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary
Wan Zhen ,Belgium guyys,Yee Shan and me


Its is so great to work in  Singapore Summer Youth Olympics .It was a great fun working with all the Event Marshalls and
I have made some new friends in YOG and overseas such as :g::f: Australia, Korea, Pakistan ,Ireland, Nethlands, New Zealand, Belgium......Working at the Hockey site @ Sengkang Hockey Stadium has bought Singapore JOY by getting 5 th Place in the hockey against Chillie.Sometimes it rains the games go on with many people. 
 








Wan Zhen Zhen Zhao,Yee Shan and ME


As a volunteer in YOG .I  have not only again experience and making friends ...They are ups and downs when we fail to achieve our goals. Australian Hockey Boys ROCKS . I like my hockey NO 8. Daniel Mathesien "he called me swetie " I was so happy !!! Yee shan,Wan Zhen,Daniel Mathessien and Me






\