Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 023.ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ʙʀᴀᴄᴇs ɴ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴀᴅ
August 18, 2010 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary


Hello on 16 August 2010,my dad bought me to Clark Quay " Novotel Hotel"for Lunch for Tim Sum before going to change my braces colours at 2.45 pm .When to see Dr quake ,he say he my teeth had makes some improvements and he say he need to cut my gums as my teeth is hidden behind my tooth.He cut the gums and he change my colour wires ,brackets .It did not bleed but it was slighly pain but bearable.When to bought STICKY   sweets for my sister.Then went home .Watch the YOG sad " Singapore lost to Malaysia in Males Singles Baminton"
Going to work in YOG in two days time from now . Then F1 signing contract on Saturday .Whole week so buzy...:g::f: