Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Chapter 216- 23th Birthday
July 12, 2014 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary 

My 23 years old Cake...

Hello all .Would love to share with you all my 23 Years of my life.It has been a fruitful 23 years up and downs of my life and really appreciate the loves from my family and friends that bring joy to my life and I really appreciate it .Today ! It is a special day for me as it is my birthday .We went to Hyatt Hotel to commence it .The food was good.Without my beloved family all this are impossible and  my life are full of up and downs and hope that my year ahead will be a fruitful one .
Salted Caramel 

Shephard Pie-Sister meal

Roast beef -Dad meal

My Rotisserie Chicken


Strawberry Cheesecake

Hyatt Hazelnut cake -Did not purchased it  

Chirashi 

My Fairytale cum Enchanted Charm -Pandora Charm(parents gave)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF...