Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Chapter 224 : Farewell to my SCB Mates
January 24, 2015 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary

It has been a while since I last posted and I have been pretty busy with my working life at Standard Chartered bank and I was so happy with my  colleagues and had makes new friends along the way . I have really enjoyed my 1 year experience in Standard Chartered bank as a CDD Analyst .It is really a great opportunity to work along with all the  the nice people and it was so sad that was  my offical day in Standard Chartered Bank .It Is really to meet to those nice people there. Thanks Everyone and will miss you all .












 A present from my team mates
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=7528437169368715237&postID=4266933851675151277