Pink Land

ENTRY ABOUT FAQ LINKIES FREEBIES +FOLLOW BLOGGER NEWER OLDER


Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs 035.ᴡɪsʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
February 16, 2011 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Dear Diary

HELLO! (:  In holiday mood now actually except there presentation tommorrow.Not in the mood actually. Cause ITE higher nitec  adminstraion result I did badly for the past 3 terms  . >: So now i left with the choice , Waiting for the only hope is RP application to be successful  or Repeat  .  I REALLY duno what should i do actually ! I have learn my lesson! ): We should not waste time . if I have study hard this would ot have happen ! Once the chance is gone you will regret for LIFE! )':

Well , is my fault . shouldn't waste my time  in the first. But anyway I  have apply for a poly @ RP . Hope the result will be out soon . I have to work hard  and wish for the better D And yes business course! i know i might take a longer time . But at least i have a higher chance to get into the course i want. Because i dont have the confident that i can make it for Poly . ): wad if i fail ? I got no where to go in the end ):